Day 9 : Doctor's Note From AT&T

To whom it may concern:
Ms. Anonymous could not get her post online on Saturday, August 1, because her internet connection was down. This is due to the fact that AT&T totally sucks her balls, and she loses service completely at least once a week, even though she pays a hefty $50 a month for said internet service. Ms. Anonymous has since given me, AT&T, an ass whooping, and now we are back to our regularly scheduled posting.
~AT&T
Here is the post I wrote yesterday, damn AT&T!!!


So far today has been a better day than most I have had lately, and it's not over yet! Squido's grandmother has been watching her since one this afternoon, and in that time, I have done the following things:
  • Walked downtown to my favorite coffee shop and unexpectedly met up with a bunch of my friends
  • Walked to the Tavern for a lunchtime beer and delicious cheeseburger - only costing me $6.00!!! Woohoo what a steal!
  • Walked farther downtown with two friends, windowshopping and playing tourist in our own town. I bought three things on our journey: A wallet made by women in Ghana out of plastic bags from the Free Trade Store, a string of flat green shells I want to hang in my room, and a teeshirt from the Salvation Army store that has Abe Lincoln on it. SCORE!
  • Then walked back to the coffee shop, had some delish fruity iced tea
  • Met up with some different friends
  • Convinced friends that it would be the perfect day to go to Friendly's because they are having the meal, drink, and dessert deal for $9.99
  • Friends catered to my whim regarding the food
  • Came home, have had two beers and am watching XFiles.
A great day so far! I may or may not go out to the bar tonight. I am not sure if I feel like it because I have a bit of a headache and I know Squido's grandmother is dropping her off at nine in the morning and I am not going to get much sleep if I do go out, and then not have a very good day tomorrow. Anyway, a friend of mine is coming over here now so I must sign off and be better company to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment